Printable Cars 3 Race to the Finish Board Game & Recipe for Miss Fritter’s Corn Fritters

Who is excited about the release of Cars 3 on June 16th?  If you’re even half as excited as my son is, you’ve probably seen the trailer at least a few times, but I’ll share it with you now just in case:

I get so emotional every time I see that, don’t you?  Anyway, you’ve seen the trailer, and you might have already taken advantage of all the free coloring and activity pages out there.  Today we’re stepping up our game with, well, a game!  Click the image to download the free, printable Cars 3 Race to the Finish Board Game:

Cars 3 Race to the Finish Board Game

What goes best with a fun game?  Something fun to nibble on.  For a delicious snack, try this recipe for Miss Fritter’s Corn Fritters:

Miss Fritter's Corn Fritters Recipe

Both of these would be perfect for a Cars-themed family game night, and they’ll definitely help you get revved up for the upcoming movie.

Haven’t gotten your tickets yet?  Buy tickets to Cars 3 between now and June 7th at 9 AM PT, and get a FREE download of “Ride” by ZZ Ward featuring Gary Clark Jr.

(Gotta love getting a free gift with something you want to buy anyway.)

I hope you enjoy the game, the snack, and the latest installment in the Cars franchise!

About Denise

Denise is the owner of Game On Mom, a family-friendly blog. She is the mother of a 6-year-old boy and a 7-year-old girl, she eats too much pizza, and a tangled Slinky is no match for her.

Comments

1. accontests6 says:

Great blog post.

2. Julie Wood says:

I used to make corn fritters all the time! These corn fritters look so delicious and I will have to make these for the kids. We love the Cars movies in our house. This movie is going to be fun for the kids to see!

3. shannon fowler says:

This would be so much fun to do as an activity this summer. Thanks for posting this!

4. The game looks adorable! My two youngest will love it!

5. Marti Tabora says:

Cars is awesome, I would love to check out the board game.

6. Deborah Caudill says:

My son is 27 now, so I doubt he will watch Cars 3 with me. We did watch the first one though. As for your recipe for Corn Fritters, it sounds delicious. I used to make them when my son was a toddler, but my recipe sounds pitiful compared to yours. My son is living with me now because I have been ill and had to have a couple of surgeries to repair a broken leg and a subsequent fall where I broke my hip. My son has been fixing my meals, running my errands and taking me to doctor’s appointments. He is already a better cook than I am, so I am going to get him to make your corn fritters one day very soon.

7. B Kautz says:

Substituting apples for corn

8. Mary Beth Elderton says:

How fun! We love the Cars movies and really want to see Cars3

9. I can’t relate to this. My kids are adults and I have no idea what a fritter is.

10. Jenni O says:

My daughter AND man-child husband would as well!

11. Darcy Koch says:

I have never eaten corn fritters and have no desire to. However, I would do these Cars activities with my grandson.

12. Angela Saver says:

Oh yum! Corn fritters are delicous! Can’t wait to try these! Thank you! My family will devour them!

13. joseph gersch says:

We made the fritters and played the game, yum and fun

14. I haven’t seen any of the Cars movies but my nephews love them, and would love this game (and probably the corn fritters) too.

15. I have seen some of the Cars movies and thought they were so cute. I have a great grand daughter that is too young to play the board game but such a cool idea.

16. Irene Menge says:

My grandson loves the Cars movies and I love corn fritters. My mother used to make them all the time. This sounds like a great recipe. I’ll have to try it.

17. ellen beck says:

I havent had corn fritters in years. I should/could make some but I know they wont taste anything like my Grandmothers! This is such a darling movie. I think everyone likes the Cars movies.

18. Love the corn fritters recipe! Can’t wait to try it.

19. I never had corn fritters. this sounds really good.

20. Lesley F says:

This would be fun to play with my granddaughter

21. My family loves the CARS movies!
    Edye recently posted..“The Shack” Comes Out On Blu-Ray/DVD May 30th {+giveaway}My Profile

22. Yvonne Delgado says:

I like movie tie in family foods and activities. It makes new movies more excting and fun!

23. My mom made corn fritters for us when I was growing up – oh how we loved them! When she didn’t have the extra time to make them and we were begging for them, she’d add some corn to pancakes….so good! Your post is making me want them and I’m thinking for breakfast tomorrow.

24. Annette says:

The corn fritter recipe sounds so yummy. I often order something similar at a nearby restaurant, but now I can make it myself.

25. Laurie Emerson says:

I have not had corn fritters for so long. This recipe looks so good and I am going to give it a try!

26. My husband loves corn fritters.

27. Jerry Marquardt says:

My nephew would love this printable! Thanks so much for making it available.

28. Amy Deeter says:

Oh wow.These are great. thanks for sharing this with us