Easy Mini Mickey Mouse Pizzas
As part of my Disney Side celebration, I was sent the cutest set of cookie cutters:
Obviously, the Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter Set would make cute cookies, but I was already making an enormous amount of cupcakes, so I thought I’d try something different and less sugary with these. Pizza seemed like the best choice. It usually is.
This was my first time making mini pizzas, and I was already doing about a billion other things to prepare for the party, so I wanted to make the process as quick and painless as possible. It worked, and the kiddies devoured them in no time. I’ll be sharing my wisdom with you here so you can delight some children of your own.
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 14 oz. jar of your favorite pizza sauce
- 1 8 oz. bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F and grease a large cookie sheet
- Press dough out into a rectangle
- Use your cookie cutter to cut out your dough, and then transfer the shapes onto the cookie sheet
- Top each Mickey with pizza sauce and shredded cheese
- Bake for about 10 minutes
You might be able to squeeze a few more pizzas out of this if you’re more strategic about your cookie cutter placement than I was, and you’ll have some left over dough either way. (Homemade zeppole? I think so!)