Hosted by: Confessions of a Messy Mama
Co-hosted by: Baby Costcutters
Sponsored by: Safety 1st
Safety 1st introduces Air Protect + technology: Positively the safest choice in full body protection.
The Elite 80 Air +™ 3-in-1 Car Seat features our new Air Protect + to keep children from 5-80 pounds safer during the ride. Air Protect + combines the advanced protection of our Air Protect® cushion system with patented GCell HX™ foam designed with hexagonal shapes for superior protection around the torso. TOGETHER they provide full body side impact protection.
More than just a convertible car seat, the Elite 80 works in rear-facing mode for babies up to 40 pounds, then – like a traditional convertible car seat – converts to forward-facing with harness, but features an extended weight range to keep children safely in harness all the way to 80 pounds. In its 3rd mode, the Elite 80 goes beyond the traditional convertible car seat to convert into a belt-positioning booster for children up to 100 pounds. In short, this three-in-one car seat will carry your little one safely from infant to 100 pounds.
The Safety 1st Elite Air 80 Convertible Car Seat Features:
- Super-extended weight range
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds; Forward-facing 22-80 pounds
- Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- Air Protect® advanced cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most
- GCell HX™ patented foam inside the seat provides superior body protection with hexagonal shapes
- Easy to identify color-coded belt paths and installation labels
- Durable, steel-reinforced metal frame
- QuickFit™ Harness system with Center Front Adjustment
- Push button LATCH
Giveaway is open to the continental US. Must be 18 or older. Ends 10/10/2013. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Game On Mom is not responsible for prize shipment and has not received any compensation for this giveaway.